Thursday, May 7, 2015

Welcome!










Hi, my name is Meredith and welcome to my life navigating the confusing world of teenage chronic illness. Trying to balance a regular teenage girl's life amidst surgeries, scans, organ damaging medications, doctors appointments, and not being able to walk for a year has been a bit challenging, but what's life without a little bit of adventure? These are just my incoherent thoughts while battling Anti-Phospholipid Syndrome and several other diseases caused by it for the past 2 years. Through everything I have found family, friends, talking to other sick kids, cats (especially cats... they are like fluffy angels from Heaven) reading, writing, music, and most importantly my faith to be comforting while passing through a world that doesn't understand. Join me as I journey to change the way people see teenage chronic illness and showing Christ's love one oddly written blog post and poem at a time.



No comments:

Post a Comment